How can I make my Quran recitation better?
How do I learn the rules of Tajweed and apply them?
How do I know my mistakes in reciting the Qur’an?
Such questions we receive a lot from brothers and sisters who want to read the Qur’an correctly, and the Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ) said:
“ الْمَاهِرُ بِالْقُرْآنِ مَعَ السَّفَرَةِ الْكِرَامِ الْبَرَرَةِ وَالَّذِي يَقْرَؤُهُ يَتَتَعْتَعُ فِيهِ وَهُوَ عَلَيْهِ شَاقٌّ لَهُ أَجْرَانِ اثْنَانِ ”
“The one who is proficient with the Quran will be with the noble and righteous scribes (the angels), and the one who reads it and stumbles over it, fining it difficult, will have a double reward.”
What are the features of this course?
- It is a theoretical and practical study:
The teacher will explain the rules of Tajweed in a theoretical and sequential manner throughout the lessons, as well as they will be applied in practice by allowing the student to read some verses of the Qur’an and extract the rule and make sure that it is applied correctly.
- Qualified teachers having Ijazah:
Our Quran teachers have finished hifz Al-Quran by heart at a very young age. It influences them to share their experiences to promote productive outcomes.
- They are highly devoted and dedicated to helping a lot of Muslims around the world.
- They have studied and are Ijazah certified from the best leading institute in the world Al Azhar University.
- Our online hifz tutors are well-trained and aware of the most practical techniques of memorizing the Quran. They have tried all the techniques by themselves.
- This course will be suitable for you, whatever your level:
Many are afraid when they hear the word “Tajweed rules” and think that their level must be advanced in order to be able to start studying it, but through years of experience with many students of different ages, we have made sure that intonation can be taught even to children who have not finished the lessons of the light base, so do not Be afraid and try a free class, and then you will be amazed at how easy it is
- Regular tests :
The tests will help you to monitor your progress continuously and motivate you to study, as well as help the teacher to discover your weaknesses and the extent of your understanding of the lessons, so we have prepared a set of tests for you that you can try one of them now:
5. Get a certificate:
You can get a certificate upon completion of all Tajweed lessons, passing the test, and reciting The whole Qur’an with a teacher.
- (Al-Wird) certain portion of the Holy Qur’an:
If your schedule is full and you want time for your part of Qur’an, you can recite it with your sheikh and so that you can also recite it correctly.
For Example :You can read Surat Al-Kahf on Friday with teacher.
- Using modern methods of teaching:
Our teachers use the latest methods in explaining the Tajweed and exits of letters by using explanatory videos, slides and anatomical pictures of the shape of the exits to facilitate the correct pronunciation
- You do not need to understand Arabic to learn Tajweed:
Some people think that learning Tajweed needs to be a speaker of the Arabic language and this is not true, you can start learning intonation if you can only read.
You will learn at the end of this course:
- Benefits of learning Tajweed
- Rules of Noon and Meem Mushaddad
- Al –Qalqalah
- The Heavy and light Letters
- Rules for The Laam of The Exalted Name of Allah
- Ruling of Raa’(ر (being HEAVY or LIGHT
- The Rules of Noon Sakin and Tanween
- The Rules of Meem Saakinah
- Madd Tabee’ee
- Madd Al-Badal
- Madd ‘Ewadh
- Madd ‘Aridh Li-Ssukoon
- Madd Al-leen
- Madd Waajib Muttasil
- Madd Jaa’ez Munfasil
- Madd Laazim
- The Qualities of the letters
- The Permanent Qualities With Opposites
- The Permanent Qualities Without Opposites