The importance of Quran memorization :
‘Abdullah bin ‘Amr bin Al-‘As (May Allah be pleased with them) reported:
The Prophet (ﷺ) said, “The one who was devoted to the Qur’an will be told on the Day of Resurrection: ‘Recite and ascend (in ranks) as you used to recite when you were in the world. Your rank will be at the last Ayah you recite.”‘
[Abu Dawud and At- Tirmidhi].
Here at Quran Planet school, we believe that teaching the Holy Quran is a trust worth making every effort, so we always strive to choose our teachers very carefully from al-Azhar University graduates, who having Ijaza and other qualifications.
We also offer a range of interactive activities that make classes a funny time.
So we confidently offer you the best Quran memorization Online classes with the best Quran memorization plans.
How to Memorize Quran Online?
Quran Planet has a very good experience of helping students to memorize the Quran online.
We know how to make the online lessons a lively and interactive environment by using modern plans and methods suitable for all ages and all levels of Quran memorization such as:
- A specific plan for memorizing the Qur’an:
We have designed different plans according to our students’ feasibility. For instance: Our plans to memorize Surah Al-Baqarah of the Quran are customized depending on your ability to finish this surah in 3 to 7 months.
Our plans to memorize the whole Quran are customized according to your memorization per day.
- We designed our own Edu Games to facilitate the lessons of the Qur’an, Arabic language and Tajweed as well…
we have selected some of them for, you so that you can try them for yourself on our website.
Here is an example of these Edu games:
- we care about the correct pronunciation:
Memorizing the Qur’an by repetition behind the Sheikh was the first method since the time of the Prophet Muhammad Peace be upon him, And still to this day, Ijaza is given for the correct recitation of the Qur’an by a sheik who obtained the ijaza in the same way.
And as we all know that the Arabic language is very sensitive to sounds and letters, so memorizing the Qur’an requires paying attention to the correct pronunciation (almakharij ) so that some sounds do not mix, such as (ت/ط), We also know that some letters in the Arabic language are not found in any other language, such as the letter (ض).
For all this, we are interested in the Quran Planet by reciting the Qur’an with correct recitation and repetition to the teacher more than 10 times for one surah.
- There is no point in memorizing without review:
Many parents make the mistake of postponing the review and only paying attention to memorizing the new, and this leads to poor memorization
Therefore, in Quran Planet School, the class is divided into three sections
- Review the last memorized surah
- Review some old surahs
- Take the new part to memorize and repeat it
- Tests for students using modern technology:
We have designed a lot of tests on international websites that are used in exams in schools
Like Kahoot.com and Quizizz.com in interactive and professional ways
You can test yourself now to learn for yourself the magnificence of the experience
- Special Strategies for Memorizing the Qur’an:
At Quran Planet School, we rely on several strategies for memorizing the Qur’an that we have tried with our students and have proven successful and effective, including:
- A good introduction to each surah by mentioning something about its interpretation and its virtues.
- Complete after your brother
- gradual erasure.
- time challenge
- student teacher
- rain sound
and more Alhamdulillah
Expected results of the online Quran memorization program:
We have prepared this course to achieve some results. We did our best to achieve the target set in the beginning. These results are:
- Understood the overall meaning of the surahs memorized.
- Memorize the Qur’an perfectly and with 100% correct pronunciation
- Don’t forget memorized surahs by following strong revision strategies.
- Learned all the tajweed rules perfectly in online Quran hifz classes to apply while recitation.
- Beautified voices by constant practice and imitation of Qaris.
- Learn life and moral lessons from the Qur’an and connect the Qur’an to life